BURBERRY LAUNCHES FESTIVE CAMPAIGN WITH AN ALL-STAR BRITISH CAST
Romeo Beckham in the Burberry Festive Campaign shot by Mario Testino.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and James Ba ... ive Campaign shot by Mario Testino.
James Bay and Romeo Beckham in the Bu ... ve Campaign shot by Mario Testino.
Naomi Campbell and Rosie Huntington-Wh ... ive Campaign shot by Mario Testino.
Naomi Campbell in the Burberry Festive Campaign shot by Mario Testino.
Festive Film premierEs across burberry platforms 7pm (GMT) TUESDAY 3 November
“Billy Elliot is an incredible film full of so much joy and energy, so it was a real thrill and a great honour to be able to celebrate its 15 year anniversary through our Festive campaign. It was also a huge privilege to work with such amazing and iconic British talent – the cast are quite simply some of the biggest names in film, music and fashion and it was so much fun working with them all to make this special film” Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative and Chief Executive Officer
THE ICONIC BRITISH CAST LIST
The film features a cast of British icons from film, TV, music and fashion The full cast list
- James Bay, British musician – this is his first Burberry campaign. James performed live at the Burberry WW SS15 show, and has recorded tracks for Burberry Acoustic – www.jamesbay.com
- Romeo Beckham, British Burberry Family member – stars in his second Burberry Festive campaign, and first worked with Burberry on the SS13 campaign
- Naomi Campbell, British Burberry model – this marks her third Burberry campaign, her first campaign was in 2001
- James Corden, British actor and TV presenter – this is his first Burberry campaign. He attended and closed the Burberry ‘London in Los Angeles’ show earlier this year. He was also awarded the 2015 Britannia for “British Artist of the Year presented by Burberry” in LA on 30
- Michelle Dockery, British actress – this is her first Burberry campaign
- George Ezra, British musician – this is his first Burberry campaign. He performed live at the Burberry ‘London in Los Angeles’ show earlier this year, following the Burberry MW AW14 show, and at the Burberry event in Shanghai in April 2014 – www.georgeezra.com
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, British actress and Burberry model – this campaign marks her fourth Burberry campaign, her first was in 2008,and most famously Rosie was the face of the Burberry Body fragrance campaign
- Toby Huntington-Whiteley, British model – this is his first Burberry campaign
- Sir Elton John, iconic British singer and songwriter – Longstanding member of the Burberry family, this is his first Burberry campaign. Sir Elton John wrote the music for Billy Elliot the Musical – celebrating its 10 year anniversary this year – www.eltonjohn.com
- Julie Walters, award-winning British actress – this is her first Burberry campaign. Julie played the role of Mrs Wilkinson – Billy Elliot’s ballet teacher – in the original film, a role for which she won the BAFTA for Best Supporting Actress in 2001